Nevada: The Forefront of Business Opportunity
Nevada has one of the lowest costs to incorporate in the United States.
Nevada ranked in top ten as best states to do business
Chief Executive's annual survey asked over 600 CEOs to grade each state based on the following criteria:
- Taxation & Regulation
- Workforce Quality
- Living Environment
State of Nevada ranked #8
Nevada's Favorable Tax Structure:
- NO Corporate Income Tax
- NO Personal Income Tax
- NO Inventory Tax
- NO Unitary Tax
- NO Estate and/or Gift Taxes
- NO Franchise Tax
- NO Inheritance Tax
- NO Special Intangible Tax
With Northern Nevada’s centralized location you can reach 11 western states within two day transport
Proximity to major markets:
Nevada is an ideal place to locate your business as the state is a part of three Megapolitan regions:
- The Sierra Pacific Megapolitan Region (Blue) – Covers San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Clara, Oakland, Stockton, Sacramento, parts of California’s Central Valley, and North Western Nevada.
- The Southwest Megapolitan Region (Red) – Covers Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Southern Nevada.
- The Mountain Megapolitan Region (Yellow) – Covers Denver, Salt Lake City and North Eastern Nevada
Quality of Life:
The quality of life in northern Nevada is unrivaled. It doesn’t matter what your passion is, northern Nevada has it. Whether you love the great outdoors, the arts, or the nightlife Nevada is the place for you.
Ranked #2 as small business and entrepreneurship friendly states
Affordable Lease Rates
Labour and Workforce
- Source: http://chiefexecutive.net/best-worst-states-for-business-2013
- Source: http://www.sbecouncil.org/resources/publications/business-policy-index-2...